Australian Government - Department of Defence - Department of Veteran's Affairs

Subsidy Authorisation Request Form

Before DVA can authorise subsidy payments into your home loan account, you need to submit a Subsidy Authorisation Request Form (SARF) to DVA.

In the form, you indicate that you are meeting the conditions of the Scheme, including the occupancy requirements and other obligations.

This is an additional security requirement and no funds will be provided to you until the SARF has been lodged and your circumstances meet the requirements.

It is in your interests to supply the SARF without delay, ideally as soon as possible after settlement and when your occupancy date has been determined.

Please note, if you are applying for a subsidy certificate, the SARF is not a substitute for the Application for Subsidy Certificate form.

Please return your completed SARF to DVA, not to your home loan provider.